8/27/08

Burglarized

I think someone is breaking into my apartment.

I think someone breaks in about every week and a half.

Perhaps more frequently; but I only notice every week and a half or so.

I am not living in fear.

I do not believe the intent is to do harm. Or vandalize. Or threaten.

I do believe the intent is simply to ANNOY.

And it's working.

Every two months or so I buy two sets of ten white hangers and one set of five wooden hangers. At any given point in time I calculate that I should have 10-15 spare white hangers and three to four spare wooden hangers.

So why is it that every time I do laundry I somehow have to start putting two tank tops on one white hanger? Doubling up my jeans on one wooden hanger?

WHY ARE MY HANGERS DISAPPEARING?!

9 comments:

The Hague Family said...

I think the same person is visiting my house and he's taking my socks too...

Kristy Martin said...

Maybe your clothes are gowing in numbers more than you think??!

Sabrina said...

Stop buying more clothes!!

Anonymous said...

Dont stop buying clothes, just buy them for me. :) I have plenty of hangers for them, they wont be sharing.

Fressia Vaughn said...

Let it be known that I haven't bought clothes in MONTHS. Howver, I have bought hangers!

Irene said...

Maybe, they somehow make their way to my house. I seem to have extra hangers lately.

Brad and Jamee said...

fressia I would so much rather tell you this in person but here goes nothing:

I have been paying this crusty old man bum from the phoenix streets to sneak into your place and casually grab a few hangers... in addition to a few other items. (Bobby pins, sheets of toilet paper and of cource macaroni noodles, but all one at a time). If ever you happen to stumble upon him he likes to be called Clepto and it wouldnt hurt you to be easy on him, it was truly just my idea.

Fressia Vaughn said...

JamEE you're such a dork... haha. Come visit me!

Erin M said...

I wish I had a similar problem. Instead I am wearing clothes that I know you would recognize and I haven't seen you in quite a while. So enjoy loosing those little hangers.