9/2/07

Random Pictures

As anyone can tell I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world... You can also tell that I'm pretty much the cutest person in the world... And despite the fact the ya'll know I have basically no social life - I still have the most fun of everyone in the world... I keep myself entertained. Good thing I have my handy dandy camera on my phone to document all this. Now, see the picture of me and Justin (he's adorable, I work with him, one of the nicest guys in the world) anyway, see the tie? One of the guys left it at work and I put it on, and I wore it all day because I thought it honestly looked kinda cute. So did my friend that I work with... what do you guys think?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin the tie, and yes, my nephews and niece's are adorable.