9/26/07

Life's Not Just School and Work


I used to be a lot stinking stronger.... Don't know what happened. Check out George's farmer's tan... haha. I miss wrestling. I used to wrestle all the time with my brothers and dad. They all left me - but now my cousin is home from his mission! Let the butt-whoopin' begin! (Mine anyway...) This match started because he was making comments about my age... and my lack of companionship at this age.... Too bad I can't find someone like.... super young, eh? HAHAHA. JK - I love ya cuz!

5 comments:

diana said...

wow, you look very frustrated..I hate that feeling when you know you can't move even if you wanted to.

Kristy Martin said...

Look how red your face is...brings back lake powell memories with my dad calling you a tomato head...

Anonymous said...

Tell George I said its on.... Common fre your a disgrace.

Anonymous said...

yeah you posted!

Anonymous said...

YEAH KICK HER BUTT, SHE NEEDS IT!