2/14/08

Oh, No Otra Vez!!!

A couple of weeks ago I left class and arrived at my car only to find that I couldn't find my keys... I knew I didn't lock them in the car; I couldn't see them anywhere in there. I traced my steps back to class, and looked all over in my classroom. Didn't find them anywhere. So my roommate came and brought me my spare set of keys.

Now, I loved my key chain. It was a little leather strap one from J. Crew and we all know how I feel about J. Crew. I was bummed.

This Monday in class I asked my professor if he had found any keys in the classroom. A girl overheard me talking to him and she said, "There's a sign in the girl's bathroom that says something about keys that have been found."

So I checked it out. Sure enough, there on the bathroom wall is a sign with a photocopied picture of my keys that read, "KEYS FOUND in Women's Restroom. 01/29/08. Call (602)312 6960 message."

Now I probably shouldn't have posted their phone number up there, but, don't you worry about it, IT'S THE WRONG FREAKING NUMBER.

Not the end of my brainless story. Last night I went to J.Crew and bought myself a new keychain. Not as good as the original, but still cute.

This morning, I'm rocking a killer outfit that my brother's would throw up on...



I was so excited to go to work! Well, I went to the gym this morning (believe it or not) and when I got home I thought, "Ya know, I'm just gonna leave my keys in the car."

Went back out to the garage and for some reason unbeknownst to me, my dang door won't open. So I tried all the others. I'm thinking electric lock buttons aren't that great of an invention...

So, I should be at work in 12 minutes. The locksmith just called, he said he's stuck in traffic but he should be here shortly.

4 comments:

the peine's said...

I love your outfit! Love, love, love the pink peep toe shoes! Sorry about your keys!

Anonymous said...

You should write your email down on the paper and then if/when she comes back to the bathroom, lo & behold... you might just get your CUTER keychain back. Your brothers are nerds. Your sister likes the cute outfit.

Sidney Cottle said...

Are you the same Fressia from high school?!! Those shoes are amazing...you should be SO glad you had somewhere legitimate to wear them...I would look silly wearing them at home...but would love to have some pretty pink heels. I should rephrase my first question...your story sounds just like something that I remember would happen to the Fressia I remember. :) (No offense intended.) So funny...I'm sure you'll be laughing in a couple of days. :)

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged !