7/13/08

May - June - July in Review

In May my hair got blonder....




In June I found an apartment to move into in order to avoid the fire breathing roommate. I was tired of living in fear of her going Tanya Harding on me. I've come to the conclusion that girls should NEVER live together unless they're related. And then only sometimes.

So July First I left work early, went to Aunt Terry's to borrow Sandra and the truck and hauled all my stuff out to my cute new place.




Oh yeah, Jarom helped too.








In July I got to see my Dad! He came home from Iraq for 10 days. He met up with his daughters in Vegas! I lost my camera with the majority of those pictures from then. I was SO SAD. Dad bought me an early Christmas present though and got me a new one!




Check out my super-cute, super-pregnant little sister! That's Bostyn Rene in that bump.


So that's a quick update for all of you random people who keep finding my blog! Hello to you all, by the way. I will get around to checking out your blogs and making comments. But life is busy, you know how it is. Next up is pictures of my apartment all put together, and the family reunion.

9 comments:

diana said...

Thanks for finally posting.

Kristy Martin said...

Jason's smile never gets old! I need to come see where you live now....

Anonymous said...

Do you know of any kind of software program that you can just like cut out someones mouth and put a new one in? And open there eyes? He's such a doofus. Anywho, I'll send you a bunch of LV pictures off my camera, since you donated yours to the gamblers. :)

ashley said...

Yay for the new appartment! And how great to get to see your dad and play in Vegas. Brittney looks so cute prego and you look as darling as ever!

Irene said...

Hi! That is great that you got your own place. Can't wait to see those pics. I love your blog. You look great and tell Brittany congrats! So, cute.

Brittany said...

Yeah an update! It is fun to see what you have been up to. How exciting to get your own apartment!! Can't wait for the pictures. Your sister looks cute! I'm so glad you also got to see your dad.

Erin M said...

That very exciting. Glad to get an update. Hope all is well.

Sidney Cottle said...

I can't wait for you to post pics of your new place! That's cool that you got to see your dad....glad he's doing good! And I just have to say that you look super great!!!!

Jarom Homer said...

Worst picture of me ever! Well, maybe not ever but it certainly ranks up there...