10/7/07

Camping/Wakeboarding

Kristen sleeping on the boat. I should have thought of that and I wouldn't have been woken up FOUR times by a SKUNK. But I didn't want to get sick sleeping on the boat. Plus there was a fire to keep me warm, ya'll know how I feel about being cold.

I'm tired... Didn't get much sleep. Can you tell?

Davey and Barry. Davey looks like he's pledging allegiance to the flag.

It was really cold that morning. Kristen is freezing. Barry's keeping her warm.

Another cute picture of me and Davey. We're both looking our best, for sure!

Kristen is a little more awake.

Two hot girls! (That were really cold.)

Rich, keeping me warm. (Yes, I know the pictures are sideways but I'm too lazy to fix them.)

Davey was the first one in the water.

Then it was Rich's turn.

Then it was my turn.

Then it was Barry's turn. But for some reason I didn't take pictures of that. Sorry Barry. But I think I took this one while you were wakeboarding.

Then it was Kristen's turn.


All in all it was a very fun boat trip! Thanks Barry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to spend a lot of time with Davey. Any feelings changing?

Anonymous said...

You look still look gorgeous without makeup.... I wish I could. I have too much acne going on. Gross.

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is that i am JEALOUS. did i spell that right?

diana said...

hey, he's a cutie...just like him!