10/21/07

I HATE Scorpions!

I've always been afraid of and disgusted by Scorpions.

Last night, I got stung by one.

Last night I stepped on one of God's ugliest creations and paid for my assumption that walking around a dark house barefoot is ok.

Last night I didn't fall asleep until around 6:00 AM. Oddest pain I've ever experienced. My foot and ankle felt numb, yet I could still feel so much pain. It felt like there was a hot iron being held on the arch of my foot, the bones in my foot and ankle were aching and to top it all off it felt like a thousand needles were pricking my foot.

Disgusting worthless creatures. Seriously, what are they good for? What purpose do they serve?

3 comments:

diana said...

I'm sorry you got stung...did you put any medicine on it? I'm not even sure what you're supposed to do if you get stung by one of those things.

Nikki Whitehead said...

I totally know how badly you hate those stupid creatures! I am so sorry you got stung! I have never been stung but Rylan has 3 times and Laney once! It was not good! They are not quite as potent here as in AZ but still they are really crappy creatures! Now do you understand my scorpion dance?!! hahaha

the peine's said...

they serve NO purpose other than to freak us out. My Dad used to catch them in a jar then we would shake the jar and make the little piece mad! Blah! I hate them!