8/31/07

I've been tagged...(Thanks Heid)

4 jobs I've had
1. Gymnastics Coach
2. Gymnastics Coach
3. Gymnasics Coach
4. Wells Fargo

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Top Gun
3. Raising Helen
4. Pursuit of Happyness

4 places I have lived
1. Gilbert, AZ
2. Indian Wells, CA
3. Chicago, IL
4. Rexburg, ID

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Watches
2. Blogging
3. Pedicures
4. JCrew/Banana

4 places I have been on Vacation
1. Turlock, CA
2. Spokane, WA
3. Palm Desert/Indian Wells, CA EVERY summer growing up, (it was the highlight of my year)
4. Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

4 favorite foods
1. Taco Bell
2. Maple Donut
3. Mom's Spaghetti
4. Homemade tacos

4 websites I visit
1. Gmail
2. Facebook
3. Blogs
4. ASU

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. the future
2. Mom and Dad's
3. the movies
4. Lake Powell

4 books I love (I like this one)
1.Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
2.The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
3.Wicked by Gregory Maguire
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

4 things I would like to know how to do
1.carpentry
2.play the piano
3.calm down
4.swim correctly

4 things I worry about
1. my family
2. myself
3. my future
4. getting skin cancer

4 happy moments
1. When any niece or nephew is born
2. Brit getting engaged
3. being able to walk normally
4. wakeboarding again

4 things I want to do in the future
1. graduate
2. have a family
3. figure out the tricks to life
4. build a hope chest

4 people I am tagging
1. Nikki Whitehead
2. Cami Hales
3. Kristy Reese
4. Sabrina Bollenberg

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

you brat...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the warning.

Sabrina said...

I made it in photoshop. its just a GIF animation. I actually need to get Michael to fix it because I didn't save it with enough DPI so it looks grainy. You use kristys computer don't you? She has photoshop elements, I bet you could do it on there. its pretty easy.