8/24/07

What time is it?


































Here are some pictures of my latest project... it's a clock. I've made a few of them. My neice Kylee is helping me with it. I started this project when I was staying with Heidi in her beautiful new home. It takes me a while to finish these clocks, just ask my best friend in the whole wide world Kindra, she's still waiting for the motor for her clock. It hangs on her wall with the hands and everything, but it won't tell you the correct time. The motor is down in my closet. It came in a package from Clockparts.com about three weeks ago. I just opened the package this morning. Yes, my life is that busy. I opened the package this morning because I remembered that I bought a cute, little three dollar, red watch from that website too. I wore red shirt to work today (it's Friday, we always wear RED on Fridays. Red is my favorite color) and I wanted to wear it. Anyway, now the clock-in-progress is under my bed. It's got the name on it. Still missing numbers. So instead of putting the numbers on it I'm updating my blog. My blog is my fun thing since I can't do anything else. If I go out to play volleyball with people from work or play games with my cousins I'll feel guilty because I should be doing homework. Or sending Kindra her clock motor...

3 comments:

diana said...

I want to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

I second that D! I will patiently wait until you finish to see the end product. But PLEASE make it quick cause I don't have a whole lot of patience these days!

Fressia Vaughn said...

I can't show you the finished project until I finish it... and then I have to send it.... then after all that I will post the pictures. But thanks for being interested girls!