8/16/07

Soda...


There's nothing quite like a soda.


I woke up late this morning so I didn't get out of the house until about 7:05 AM. Because of this I had to skip my daily trip to the QuikTrip... all morning all I could think about was my soda! (And no, I'm not addicted - I drink unleaded Diet Coke now.) I ran over to QuickTrip on my lunch and filled up, only to find that they are out of blue lids... I'm kind of spill-prone and I just got the interior of my car shampooed... luckily there were no mishaps today. I didn't even spill on my shirt! And I'll post the after-lunch picture to prove it! (Actually - I'm just posting this picture because people have complained that I write too much on my blogs and I need to put more pictures. And because I think I'm hot...) Anway, back to my soda... I sat in my car drinking my soda and listening to KTAR NewsRadio (catchin' up on my current events) and I thought, "This is heaven." Soda is my peaceful place. It's like my stress reliever. Not that I'm stressed out ever.... I'm pretty much the most relaxed person I know.

The picture is Kipp. I work with him and I wear his name tag everyday. According to Kipp it's because we are "a couple." That's what he tells the people who ask why we are named the same... it makes no sense... but if you know Kipp that wouldn't confuse you at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...that picture is sooo cute!

diana said...

I totally understand how soda makes you feel...I get pretty stressed at work now a days and at 10:00 am when I get to have my diet barqs that first sip is heaven and makes me take a deep breath and enjoy life a little more.

Kristy Martin said...

That is a cute picture of you!

the peine's said...

I too use to not be able to live without a DC, but now I only have one a week! I do miss it though sometime :)

Unknown said...

WOULD THE REAL KIPP RIEHLE PLEASE STAND UP...I REPEAT. WOULD THE REAL KIPP RIEHLE PLEASE STAND UP!