7/11/07




Books are a HUGE part of my life. I LOVE to read. It doesn't matter what it is - I'll read it. Some things I appreciate more than others - some things I don't appreciate at all, in fact. I can't say that I always have my nose stuck in a book because I enjoy many other things in life, TV, movies, my job, being outside, talking to family or friends... wait, just family - I don't have friends that I talk to.... Anyway, yesterday I went on my lunch break and I didn't have any errands to run, I wasn't going to Taco Bell for the first time in a month because I actually packed my lunch, and I had forgotten to bring my homework to work. So I had NOTHING to do at lunch but eat my turkey and mustard sandwhich. I sat down and chewed and became acutely aware that I had nothing for my mind to process while I chewed and it drove me crazy! I finished my sandwhich in all of five minutes and took my self back to work. I could not stand not having something to read. I resolved to remember my reading material the next day.


So I've decided to steal my friend Kristy's idea and do a Book Review label however, it's not really a review of the book, more like what I got out of it. I just started a new book yesterday, so you can look forward to that soon!

1 comment:

The Reeses said...

glad to have inspired you.

I can't wait to hear your opinion. remember all the papers you proof read of mine in college? just thought about that. you were good at making my paper red.

by the way this is kristy-it will show as reeses.