7/24/07

Why I'm going to get my first "C"


We were SO excited about our boards! It was well over 100 degrees outside and we couldn't even wait until the sun went down.

Check me out - I'm about to do a triple-kick-flick-flack-switch-side-a-roo. Too bad George took the picture at the wrong time - you all would have been able to see it.

Here George is just attempting a switch-side-a-roo. He's not quite at the level that I am. He's learning quick though.



Umm... "Even the best fall down sometimes.."



We were on the road... but a truck came to close for comfort so we decided to carry our new toys... cute picture though, eh? I like it.
Now check out the video... we had too much fun - we laughed at this video for ten minutes. Make sure your sound is on.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

looks like fun!

Joey Mazzarelli said...

My professor was just telling me today that I need to get one of those... they look kind of fun.

diana said...

who's your boarding buddy?

Fressia Vaughn said...

That is my cousin David George.

Heidi said...

okay so I just watched this vidoe for the first time and I think I am going to throw up! Seriously, that made me sick I couldn't even finish watching it, haha!