7/6/07

I should be posting my opinions on Mary Wollstonecraft's "The Vindication of the Rights of Women" on my English class's discussion board right now rather than posting a random and thoughtless blog on my newly renovated BlogSpot; however, after a grueling Friday I find it therapuetic to write inconsequential sentences that only one or two people will actually read.

So this is my new blogspot. It previously contained a lot of fun pictures but due to recent events it will now only contain boring pictures that I took of myself because I have no one else who finds my blue eyes and bright smile worth the memory stick space.

I realize I am one of very few whose BlogSpot isn't titled by the plural form of my last name... that's because there is only me. It may not be allowed to have a blog spot if one is single and lacking offspring but hopefully I'll slip through the cracks... so far I've not had a problem with that. :)

1 comment:

Queen Bitch said...

You're not the only one who isn't plural! I may talk about my family at my blog, but my intentions are to write something intelligent and possibly thought provoking. I told Joey to shoot me if I started writing about how and where our kids crap.